By using this site, you signify your assent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions, do not use this site!
www.Doctorsae.com may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued usage of the www.doctorsae.com will mean you accept those changes.
1. Explore Insight Information Technology maintains the website http://www.doctorsae.com/
2. United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile and stipulate that the governing law is the local law.
3. Visa and Master Card and AED will be accepted for payment
As soon as the payment takes place there will be a payment confirmation email sent to the customer within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
4. We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries as soon as the payment takes place there will be a payment confirmation email sent to the customer within 24 hours.
5. Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
6. Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
7. User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
8. Customer can cancel their order within 24 hours refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer refunds will take 45 days starts from the next day of the cancelation of your order for the refund transfer to be completed.
9. Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to make sure you are at all times aware of current policy. This policy is valid from the date of activation.
• We may ask you to provide some personal information.
• We do not collect sensitive information about our visitors.
• We may contact you to respond voluntarily to surveys, surveys or market research to get your opinion and comments. Provide this optional information to you.
• If we receive your personal information from third parties, we will protect it as provided in this policy.
We collect and use personal information for the purposes of:
• Better understand your needs and enable us to improve our products and services;
• To save internal records;
• Circulate promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find useful to you;
• Direct marketing;
• To contact you (by phone, email, fax or mail) for market research purposes
• To customize the site according to your interests.
We may disclose personal information:
For the purpose of providing services to customers;
• To reporting agencies, courts, and regulators when customers fail to pay for the goods or services we provide;
• To courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officials as required by law, in respect of any actual or future legal proceedings, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of our legal rights;
• to third parties, including agents or subcontractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you.
If there is a change in control of our business, the sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permitted by our user databases, as well as any personal and non-personally identifiable information contained in these databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential buyer. We only seek to disclose information in good faith and where we seek to maintain confidentiality.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• If you have previously agreed to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by e-mail: email@example.com
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we obtain your permission or ask us to do so. We may use your personal information to send promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting if you tell us you want to do so.
• You may request details of the personal information we hold about you; administrative fees may be paid to provide information. If you would like to receive a copy of the information, we hold about you, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org, We will respond within a reasonable period of time.
• If you believe that any information, we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please. Email us immediately so that your personal information is accurate, up-to-date, complete, relevant, and non-misleading. We will respond to any request within a reasonable period of time and will endeavor to correct any incorrect personal information.
• All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
• Explore Insight Information Technology will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is safe. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have developed appropriate physical, electronic and administrative procedures to protect, secure and protect information from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorized access, modification, and disclosure.
Explore Insight Information Technology takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (http://www.doctorsae.com/) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
We may use web signals on this site from time to time. Web cues or clear gifs are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the behavior and collect data about visitors viewing the webpage. For example, web signals can be used to calculate users who visit a web page or to provide a cookie to a visiting browser viewing that page.
All materials published on www.doctorsae.com are informational only and may not be considered as medical advice or recommendation. Consult your doctor if symptoms do not disappear is a must.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted
Since the first party Doctorsae.com has a professional license, its profession provides a website for the content and services of the IT networks. The first party designed the website, www.doctorsae.com (to publish and display doctors’ profiles and health services with specific criteria), the second party
● The client must submit all papers and documents that indicate the license within the United Arab Emirates
● The client will be given two (2) months premium free of-charge to use the website and benefits all features. After which if client wishes to continue, a payment for the integration will be collected. Hence, client is not obliged to pay if they wish not to.
● The owner of the website is obliged to display the information obtained from the client in the same format and display it in a correct manner as prepared.
● The owner of the website is obliged to share the method to the client (train the person in-charge) on publishing information before it is presented on the site.
● The client is committed to provide medical products and services in high quality and in accordance with the specifications mandated by law. Hence, it is the sole responsibility of the client to take action in an occurrence of a violation.
● The client undertakes to deliver the sold products or perform the service in accordance with the same specifications presented on the online platform.
● In the event that the client wishes to update or modify any data on the site, it is the responsibility of the owner of the website and must respond within three to five working days.
● If any of the agreed parties wishes to make any amendment to a certain provision in this Agreement, a written notification should be given with the acknowledgment of the other party.
● If any of the agreed parties wishes to terminate the contract, thus a one month written notice should be presented.
*This is digital agreement which requires no signature
*A copy of this agreement will also be sent to your registered email.