Seeking medical help is definitely not a matter you can risk! It is your right to be confident and comfortable about the qualification, experience, and skills of the specialists that give you the needed medical treatment. Have you ever asked yourself where to find a good doctor, does anyone have enough resources to help you choose the best medical care?
Doctorsae.com is a doctor discovery platform for healthcare seekers in the UAE. DoctorsAE lets users find the appropriate doctor & contact the hospitals & medical care centers for consultation.
Whether you need primary care or more specialized consultation, DoctorsAE brings you the most credible information on the majority of the licensed doctors in the United Arab Emirates covering a wide range of medical specialties.
By having direct access to primary and specialty care physicians throughout the UAE, you get the caring service that reassures you, you are in good hands, simultaneously saving your time & insurance money.
We are a team of passionate professionals who believe that you have the right to receive the best healthcare services.
Since the first party Doctorsae.com has a professional license, its profession provides a website for the content and services of the IT networks. The first party designed the website, www.doctorsae.com (to publish and display doctors’ profiles and health services with specific criteria), the second party
● The client must submit all papers and documents that indicate the license within the United Arab Emirates
● The client will be given two (2) months premium free of-charge to use the website and benefits all features. After which if client wishes to continue, a payment for the integration will be collected. Hence, client is not obliged to pay if they wish not to.
● The owner of the website is obliged to display the information obtained from the client in the same format and display it in a correct manner as prepared.
● The owner of the website is obliged to share the method to the client (train the person in-charge) on publishing information before it is presented on the site.
● The client is committed to provide medical products and services in high quality and in accordance with the specifications mandated by law. Hence, it is the sole responsibility of the client to take action in an occurrence of a violation.
● The client undertakes to deliver the sold products or perform the service in accordance with the same specifications presented on the online platform.
● In the event that the client wishes to update or modify any data on the site, it is the responsibility of the owner of the website and must respond within three to five working days.
● If any of the agreed parties wishes to make any amendment to a certain provision in this Agreement, a written notification should be given with the acknowledgment of the other party.
● If any of the agreed parties wishes to terminate the contract, thus a one month written notice should be presented.
*This is digital agreement which requires no signature
*A copy of this agreement will also be sent to your registered email.