Since the first party Doctorsae.com has a professional license, its profession provides a website for the content and services of the IT networks. The first party designed the website, www.doctorsae.com (to publish and display doctors’ profiles and health services with specific criteria), the second party
● The client must submit all papers and documents that indicate the license within the United Arab Emirates
● The client will be given two (2) months premium free of-charge to use the website and benefits all features. After which if client wishes to continue, a payment for the integration will be collected. Hence, client is not obliged to pay if they wish not to.
● The owner of the website is obliged to display the information obtained from the client in the same format and display it in a correct manner as prepared.
● The owner of the website is obliged to share the method to the client (train the person in-charge) on publishing information before it is presented on the site.
● The client is committed to provide medical products and services in high quality and in accordance with the specifications mandated by law. Hence, it is the sole responsibility of the client to take action in an occurrence of a violation.
● The client undertakes to deliver the sold products or perform the service in accordance with the same specifications presented on the online platform.
● In the event that the client wishes to update or modify any data on the site, it is the responsibility of the owner of the website and must respond within three to five working days.
● If any of the agreed parties wishes to make any amendment to a certain provision in this Agreement, a written notification should be given with the acknowledgment of the other party.
● If any of the agreed parties wishes to terminate the contract, thus a one month written notice should be presented.
*This is digital agreement which requires no signature
*A copy of this agreement will also be sent to your registered email.